Powered by Max Banner Ads
Inspiration? From ME to YOU? Well, why not? Everyone goes through difficult times in their lives. I truly care about you and want to inspire you in any way possible!
So below are some thoughts that I choose to share with you. They have helped me with a few of my challenging situations.
- Do not wish for an easier life. Wish for greater capability to ease elegantly through life.
- Remember that 85% of your time is focused on the 20% of your life that produces 80% of the results.
- YOU have a core genius. Find it. For me it’s writing and having an empathic disposition.
- Concentrate on 5 key areas of your life: physical, spiritual, intellectual, financial and relational. Keep your attention on those 5 areas and find what you want to create and attract in each of those areas.
- You will find peace and harmonic wealth. Be consistent in your persistence.
BREATHE ~ Yes, BREATHE deeply. You would be amazed at the amount of energy you can gain by breathing deeply! Also, it will clear your mind.
INSPIRE others by example! Inspiration is the invention of ideals. If you are the inspiration for a child, for instance, how will you feel when that child excels?
Never give up on YOU!
Here’s to your inspired abundance.